How to Sell
1. Register by clicking the link below during open registration periods.
Registration for the Fall sales will open July 15, 2014. Registration is open to the first 100 consignors who complete their registrations. There will be a waiting list for any openings that might open. A certain number of sellers on the waiting list will be added to our restocking for Saturday.
This link...right down below this line!
There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee. The fee to be pre-payed via paypal or mailed. Please contact me if you need send your payment. Your account will not be completed until payment has been received. This fee helps to offset the advertising costs to promote the sale and increase your profit. The fee is non-refundable.
2. Get your items ready for the sale. Clean, hang and tag your items.
Click HERE for a diagram of how to hang and tag your clothing. Please checkHEREour for pricing guide.
3. Schedule your drop off appointment and make sure you have all your items and forms ready.
4. Earn 60% - 75% of your items sold! Increase your percentage earned by signing up for volunteer shifts. The more shifts you work the more you earn. Up to 75%! Volunteer shifts are limited and on a first come first serve basis. Register early! See our job descriptionsHERE!
5. Can you register for both sales? YES! After the first sale is over, transfer your unsold items (if you have any!) to the Ansonia sale. Just pick up your things from Danbury and schedule a drop off time for Ansonia.
This is required for consignors who are not volunteering to work a shift. Bring 2 copies to drop off.
This is required for volunteers and consignors who are working a volunteer shift. Bring 2 copies to drop off.
We have an extremely limited number of family friendly vendors spots available for our children's sales. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified if you are approved. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Share our flyers at work, school, your local mom's group or the grocery store. The more who know about the sale, the more who will shop! Remember, you make the lions share....so help us promote the event!