How to Sell
1. Register by clicking the link below during open registration periods.
Registration is open to the first 100 consignors who complete their registrations. There will be a waiting list for any openings that might open. A certain number of sellers on the waiting list will be added to our restocking for Saturday.
This link...right down below this line!
There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee. The fee is pre-payed via paypal or mailed. Payment can be mailed to CTKC 3 Linden Tree Rd, New Milford, CT Your account will not be completed until payment has been received. This fee helps to offset the advertising costs to promote the sale and increase your profit. The fee is non-refundable.
When you register on our sales management system, My Consignment Manager, you will be able to enter your items, print your tags, sign up for Team Member shifts and pick a drop off time! All one one great site.
2. Get your items ready for the sale. Clean, hang and tag your items.
Click HERE for a diagram of how to hang and tag (if you are using safety pins) your clothing. If you are using a tagging gun, please only tag on a seam or inside tag. Do not punch tagging gun through your item or you will ruin your item. Please check HERE our for pricing guide.
3. Schedule your drop off appointment on My Consignment Manager and make sure you have all your items and forms ready. Upon arrival, please find the drop off station to check in. Have your agreement signed and ready. You will be instructed where to place your items once they have been checked. Drop off should take under 20 minutes.
4. Earn 60% - 75% of your items sold! Increase your percentage earned by signing up for work shifts. The more shifts you work the more you earn. Up to 75%! Shifts are limited and on a first come first serve basis. Register early!
5. Can you register for both sales? YES! After the first sale is over, transfer your unsold items (if you have any!) to the Ansonia sale. Just pick up your things from Danbury and schedule a drop off time for Ansonia.
This is required for consignors who are not volunteering to work a shift. Bring 2 copies to drop off.
This is required for volunteers and consignors who are working a volunteer shift. Bring 2 copies to drop off.
We have an extremely limited number of family friendly business vendors spots available for our children's events. Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified if you are approved. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.